Monday, October 4, 2010

Tube strike success

After the unnecessary worry that I was experiencing from the thought of being severely delayed for my commute to work from the tube strike, I actually made it to work in the fastest time ever!  I took the fast train to Paddington and a bus to a stop right out front of my work...in 1 hour flat!!!!  How great is that?!?!?  I am sooo happy this strike took place actually because now I know how to shorten my commute by a ton!!!  Mind you, I am not sure what the true bus schedule is like because they beefed up the number of buses that were running around the city today to prevent mass hysteria during rush hour.

Will keep you updated with how that's going!!

Good news - tomorrow I will be going to view 2 flats!!!  I will need to leave the office, but the people at work are being soo understanding and will allow me to make appointments with estate agents during my working hours if need be.

Exciting!!!!!!!!  Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD Luck Marlini!

    I have a good feeling this time!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    PS... POST PICTURES ALREADYYY!!!!!!!! Love yah

    ReplyDelete